Tempe Personal Injury Lawyers
The Tempe personal injury lawyers at Mick Levin, PLC have the experience you need in handling complex personal injury cases.
What is a personal injury lawyer and what kinds of cases to they handle?
A personal injury lawyer works with clients who have suffered a physical or emotional injury, usually by accident or mistake. They cover cases such as car accidents, botched surgery, and harassment. Personal injury resulting from someone else's negligence or recklessness can incur costly medical bills and property repairs. Some severe accidents may cause devastating damages to victims, which are simply too great to carry a price tag, such as the loss of a loved one. Personal injury attorneys know how the insurance claim process works, they know what evidence to gather, and they know how to calculate and present a claim for damages. Many personal injury attorneys take cases on a contingency basis, which means they receive an agreed-upon percentage of the payment you receive, also called the personal injury settlement. If you don't recover any money, they don't get paid their fee. Personal injury lawyers also know how to defend you if someone thinks an injury is your fault.
Not all personal injury law firms in Tempe are the same. Make sure that the firm you choose has actual experience in handling cases that are somewhat similar to yours. If you live near Tempe, Arizona and are in need of a compassionate, experienced personal injury lawyer, Mick Levin, PLC may be able to help you. If you are a victim of alcohol-related injury, insurance claims, prodict liability, professional negligence, dangerous prescription drugs, state liability claims, abuse or neglect of a child or vulnerable person, or have a family member that is, please call us.
Below are factors to consider when deciding upon a personal injury law firm in Tempe, Arizona.
- Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling your lawyer personal information? Does your lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- Practice Areas - Has your lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours? The lawyers at Mick Levin, PLC only represent victims, and have done so with great success.
- Cost - What are the costs involved in handling your case? At Mick Levin, PLC, you pay absolutely nothing unless we win your case.
- Location - Is your lawyer's office conveniently located? We service the city of Tempe, and the entire state of Arizona.
- Trial Experience – Although any lawyer could take a case to trial, very few actually do. The opposing side often knows this and they will try to settle a case for far less than what it is worth. At Mick Levin, PLC, our personal injury lawyers in Tempe mean business. Whenin the best interest of our clients, we will not hesitate to take a case to trial.
Do you have a question regarding personal injury in Tempe, Arizona? Feel free to get in touch with Mick Levin, PLC law firm. We are happy to answer your questions at no charge, no obligation. Call toll-free: +(866) 707-7222